ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel (50ml)
Leaves skin soft and moist with powerful UV defense!
- Long-lasting moisture, gentle sunscreen
Gently applied UV absorbing particles strongly adhere to the skin and block UV rays.
- Blocks UV rays gently
SPF50+, PA++++ blocks UV rays chemically with organic sunscreen.
- Alleviates skin irritation
Active ingredients help to soothe the heated skin and prevent dryness.
- Enhances moisture, whitening, and wrinkles
Eight-layer hyaluronic acid locks in moisture in the skin, retains skin firmness with functional ingredients and also whitening!
- With a broad spectrum of SPF50+ PA++++ to block harmful UV rays.
- Infused with active, naturally-derived ingredients to moisturize and soothe irritated skin.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize skin, Astaxanthin to improve skin elasticity, and Ceramide to replenish moisture in skin
- Enriched with Centella Asiatica Extract to soothe irritated skin and Fig Fruit Extract to soften skin texture.
HOW TO USE:
- At the last stage of skin care, apply a suitable amount onto the face and gently tap it.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Polysilicone-15, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-10, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin