SOME BY MI Cica Peptide Anti Hair Loss Derma Scalp Shampoo (285ml)
Combat hair loss with this nourishing shampoo formulated with 11 types of peptides to moisturize scalp, cica to soothe irritations as well as menthol for a cooling touch.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- It can help alleviate hair loss symptoms.
- Formulated with 11 types of peptides, provides moisture and nutrients to scalp.
- Nourishes scalp with Biotin and proteins from bean, wheat and corn, to help achieve healthy hair.
- Calms down and offers regenerative effect to irritated scalp with CICA.
- Contains Menthol to delivers fresh cooling feeling to scalp.
- Its dense & rich foam minimizes scalp irritation.
- Infused with PHA to absorb dead skin cells, impurities and sebum to create a clean scalp environment.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet the hair and scalp completely with lukewarm water.
- Lather up proper amount of shampoo and apply it to hair & scalp, massage for a while.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water thoroughly.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Benzoate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Aminomethyl Propanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Biotin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tripeptide-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Nonapeptide-1